Monday, June 27, 2016

#tatted- one year later.

   One year ago to the date, I decided to get a tattoo of a cross but not just a normal cross but one made out of nails.  I thought on the one year anniversary I'd give the meaning behind me getting a tattoo and the meaning of the tattoo. We'll start with the meaning of me getting a tattoo, you see I'd wanted one for awhile but really didn't know what I wanted so I when I finally made up my mind about what I'd get, I automatically knew where I wanted it- my right wrist. I really wanted it, so I could look down and have a constant reminder of what Jesus did for me and how much he cares for me! 
   Now the meaning behind the cross tattoo, you see when Jesus was crucified he got nails put in his wrists and his feet- I was brought to this scripture that brought my tattoo to life. Luke 23:33 NLT " when they came to a place called The Skull, they nailed him to the cross. And the criminals were also crucified- one on his right and one on his left ." you see Jesus took nails in his wrists and feet for me- little ole me. Having this tattoo on my right wrist where I can see it daily, it reminds me daily of Jesus' love for me on that day 2,000 years ago and His love for me today. 
   So as today marks one year with this tattoo, and as I look at it as I write this, I think of just how much Jesus loves me today right were I am at! 
   june 27,2015- my first tattoo- a constant reminder of how much Jesus cares for me& loves me!  

 Oh and p.s. I got it done at body armor tattoo and got it done by Earl- beyond thrilled with how it turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment